Hey, how's it going fellas.

That is good advice from you guys about letting her work more for my attention and withdrawing. Sometimes I can get

too with girls like this so it is good to tone that down a little and not come on too strong. Well, I

was suppossed to study with her today but she cancelled. I actually took this as a good sign cause I cancelled the

last two times so I felt like she was playing the game and withdrawing. Also, I'm recovering from being sick so I

could use that extra time to start feeling more like myself.
There is still a lot of progress to do and also I have

to do the tough thing of figuring out whether she is interested in me or just interested in the attention I give her

(sometimes girls and even guys just like the attention and are not interested).
Swinger MD,
It may be a

coincidence, but right after my two cancellations, for the first time she said something bad about her bf (oh

yeah!). I want to start talking sh*t about her bf. I've never met him and don't really know him but I think I

have figured out some areas that he is weak in. But I think it might be too early and not the best idea to do

that.
I've been researching A314 and I'm still not sure about it. It seems a lot of the pros here use it, but

the only thing holding me back from trying it is that LeSillage seemed to be a promoter for AA314 and I read a lot

of info he/she wrote, but I noticed that he/she is banned. I've read a couple people who like it and have that

"bond effect" but that may be something that LeSillage planted. Should

I listen to banned users?

Mobley,
First, let me point out that from reading your posts here

and other threads I think you'll get the award for the most emoticons used! lol, I love it. Yeah you have a point

with not taking it down a notch if it is working, but I was thinking and have been taking it down a notch cause

(this could be all in my head) my dosage is not exactly the same every time and when I've had a little less on,

I've noticed better reactions with her and with other girls.
When I go out to clubs/bars I stupidly put a lot

more on sometimes because I think they can't smell it/get the effect from it but I haven't seen any increase in

effects by doing this. I really need to experiment more with standalone and mixes but with her I'm still too

afraid to change it up too much. But I'll be doing more experimenting, especially when my new order arrives.