its all in the motvation if u were

lying what would be youre motivation - if u had these results youre motivation is obvioulsy one of picking up women

and u appear to be doing quite well

By the base levels i meant the mundaine but observable everyday reactions

posted here for what the last 8 years ? by thousands if not tens of thousands of users - so i think that is evidence

enough in itself.

Moving to the proveable angle - various science guys in this area esp James V Kohl have

pointed to a link between high tesstrone levels - higher androgen outputs the lutenizing hormone and higher

pheromone levels occouring naturally and their affects on both males and females.

Before posting anymore

Pongo u might want to grab and read the book by James V Kohl that lays out his theories and the science behind

pheromones in a very good manner - there are many researchers in this field now coming to similar

conclusions.

As for going to read only there really is no need to get me and me to get u - that smacks of an

ego type frame of mind. Is there a need to prove us right if so why ? i really dont care i know the results

pheromones give me and i use them and have done for over nearly 8 years now. I use them nearly every day i get the

extra benefits. I know they work enough said as for anyone else what they report i take with a grain of salt - ppl

discuss observe provide feedback and ideas thats what the forums are for.

ANyway welcome to love-scent forums

and i hope youre changing youre mind and post a bit more. That is if u intend to use em long term - by youre story

u have had great inital success why stop now ?