Close

Threaded View

WxCloud9xW

Default NPA+APC club experience

I went to a

club with a friend last night and decided to try out NPA that I just got since everyone rants that this is a good

club phero product. Me and my friend ended up talking to these 2 women that were 34 and 30. My friend and I are 23

and 22(me). The girl I was talking to(30) seemed talkative and eventually draged me to the dance floor and started

grinding against me from the front and back like we were having sex with clothes on...lol. Her legs got tired and

then she drug me back off the dance floor. Then her boyfriend showed up and she had to follow him and she just sat

around at a table with him the rest of the night. She wanted me to come over to the table also with her boyfriend,

but I didn't really stay there long. By then it was time to leave. I was wearing 2 1/2 drops NPA and covered by 3

drops of APC. I somehow feel though that I may have not have worn enough? No one backed off from me or was

aggressive towards me, so It doesn't seem like I had on too much. The club was well air conditioned and a little

smokey..so I didnt get hot. I wonder Do I need to add more drops of NPA in a club setting? Seems like some people

get more hits/reactions than I did. Any thoughts and input would be great. thanks
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-23-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Thread Information