Quote Originally Posted by bjf
How

come Xtra's the only one whose really gotten a lot of positive effects from IMPI? I know Bel mentioned it was

decent, but wasn't overly crazy about it.

Iis it possible people are using too much? Xtra doesn't seem to be

spraying with this stuff (anymore). TE is an OD at one spray, maybe IMPI is as well.

Also, the older you get, the

more your pheromone signature becomes less virile because of andropause. So is this product just better for such a

person?
It seems to me that I have had more negative outings with this product than positives. But, Because

I keep trying / experimenting It really has been something remarkable....and at times quite overpowering. The "new"

version seems to be more consistent than the first. But I think less room for error. I think one spray of the "new"

is quite a lot... So I have backed off from the three sprays that worked for me on the first batch. But That was

hard for me to duplicate......
A1 or NPA do not combine well with Impi....FOR ME. Especially the new release. I

get too "loaded" to interact. If I can't be mentally alert then it is a waste..... SOE creates a good natured, fun

loving mood that I can use to get close....Then IMPI just seems to make everything allright with the girls. These

first impressions last too. The next time I see the girls they are glad to see me....with or with out the mones.That

is a plus! AE is good too.The mood is more respectfull, I think the girls might be more submissive. I will find out

which of these combos works best for me. I expect it will take some time to get it down but there is something very

different about IMPI and it is real good. To each his own as with the other "mones".
So my challenge now is to

maximise the effects of IMPI with out the od effect.I tried a different approach to night.... IMPI to my wrists and

SOE to my jaw line. It was different and that may be a solution... I tried to wash off the mones twice today so I

could try a different combo...... I will have to test some more. For Me, NPA or A1 are the kiss of death with IMPI.

Puts me to sleep. I expect that other users will have different results ....we always do.
Also, I am not convinced

that IMPI ...by itself....is best for me. I suppose that I should test very small applications to see .... but then

I am having so much fun....it is addicting. I expect that with feedback from the other forum members we will get it

dialed in.....
Livin The Dream......
extral