@Gegogi
I never thought they

would pull me in their bed just because I've some mones on me. I wanted to know how to get from the "well this

is a friendly guy" in the "this is a hot guy" range while avoiding a none overdose.
And of course I'm always

working on my game.

@Jonathan
I checked my atomizer 3 times and I need pretty exactly 16 sprays for 1 ml.

So I can calculate how much NPA I was useing with 3-4 sprays. Thanks for pointing out the rule of 0.03. My 6 drops

AE OD was intentional.

@Gegogi
I smell the unscented SoE gel big time. I don't like the smell when it's

freshly applied but even after a while I can smell it. For me the smell is unpleasant. Like some chemical stuff or

alcohol based stuff. I use a musk hand lotion when I use SoE on my wrists.

@Sparky
I ordered at LS 2 times.

@CptKipling
I tested the 1:10 npa:ae mix two times in a club. The first time when I came close to the bar to

order 3 girls turned around and looked at me at the same time. While I was waiting for my order one girl in front of

me turned around a few times.
After a while when she walked past me I received my first mone caused boobing I

believe. Since there was enough space for her to get past me without touching me.
Later I was standing behind a

girl that continuously turned her head to the right and looked at me out of the corner of the eye. On the dancefloor

I had a girl danceing in front of me and everytime I stepped a little away from her she came close with her butt

again to the point where she hit me with her butt 2-3 times at my crotch area.
The second time with the same mix

plus a little WAGG (which really dulled those kind of hits _a little_ ) I still got a couple of times the butt

presentation directly in front of me with looks over the shoulder.
As you can see I didn't approach any of them.

I want to fine-tune the mones and see how strong the reactions can be without me playing any game except beeing

there.