this older guy where i work at would ride his bike to work 15 miles . he would have a strong bo after this , but

this young chick would sit and take breaks with him. he was 50 partially bald and grey with glasses. she was approx

23 she would flirt and touch and i could smell him 10 feet away. this other guy 22 fat and rotten smelling got

friendly with this girl too both of them transferred to another shift. alot of people seen them sitting in her car

together. i mean alot of men complained about how he would gag a maggot off a gut wagon from his stench. but funny

thing no women complained. but soon alot of people was telling his wife about how he stunk . i mean his car if you

talked to his wife at the window with him no where around you could smell him like he was saquatch and he had just

pissed all in it. but she sat there like it was all rosey. well finally she made him start wearing deodorant his gal

friend fling subsided soon after and i noticed his wife fixing herself up more maybe to attract another saquatch

since hers was deodorized now. this is true i also read a story where a stinky homeless man was awakened in his all

cardboard penthouse getting a knob job from a horny college girl . that later said she was attracted to him and did

not know why? so quit bathing and pile on the none