Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Mobley, The site posted by

Slinger is considered reliable to me and from the link posted by slinger...

http://tongkat-ali-herb-testosterone.com/ I proposed item #1

and if you so wished you may suppliment it with item #4 too for that extra punch.

Journeyman

Mobley, that link I posted, I

ordered my product, selected Priority Mail, and received my order in 2 business days. I call that good

service.

Slinger

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bigstud1105
    Mobley, The

site posted by Slinger is considered reliable to me and from the link posted by slinger...

http://tongkat-ali-herb-testosterone.com/ I proposed item #1

and if you so wished you may suppliment it with item #4 too for that extra punch.
    BigS, aren't they

pretty much the same thing, or are you saying with #4, I get extra Tongkat? What do you think are the

benefits of using both?

Thanks Slinger!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Smile Vitamin Shoppe-Hot Plants-Contains Tongkat-ali

To save the forum members time and money re this product all you have to do is go to a

good health food store and pick up a package of Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants for men.It contains a good formula of

male products and Tongat-ali is listed as one of the ingredients.(There is also a female version for those of you

that want try that. . Hot Plants sells for $25.00 for 60 caps a thirty day supply. I was in The Wild Oats

Supermarket yesterday and saw it on special for $20. not a bad price if you want to try the product to see if it

works.. You can also order it on line from the Vitamin Shoppe or any good source of health food products. Good luck>

Traderneil Las Vegas

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    To save the

forum members time and money re this product all you have to do is go to a good health food store and pick up a

package of Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants for men.It contains a good formula of male products and Tongat-ali is listed

as one of the ingredients.(There is also a female version for those of you that want try that. . Hot Plants

sells for $25.00 for 60 caps a thirty day supply. I was in The Wild Oats Supermarket yesterday and saw it on special

for $20. not a bad price if you want to try the product to see if it works.. You can also order it on line from the

Vitamin Shoppe or any good source of health food products. Good luck> Traderneil Las Vegas
    Traderneil,

have you tried Hot Plants, and does it work?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    To save the

forum members time and money re this product all you have to do is go to a good health food store and pick up a

package of Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants for men.It contains a good formula of male products and Tongat-ali is listed

as one of the ingredients.(There is also a female version for those of you that want try that. . Hot Plants

sells for $25.00 for 60 caps a thirty day supply. I was in The Wild Oats Supermarket yesterday and saw it on special

for $20. not a bad price if you want to try the product to see if it works.. You can also order it on line from the

Vitamin Shoppe or any good source of health food products. Good luck> Traderneil Las Vegas
    doctors trust.com

has hot plants,tongkat ali,yohimbe,tribbulus, and lots of horny mixes pro-lab makes horny goat weed complex.but you

need some wagg-n so you have a partner willing blonde 36 c preferable

Thread Information