so there is this girl

that i like. she is absolutely gorgeous, great personality, etc. we had a little 'fling' over the summer but

after school started there were some problems with communication about exclusitivity and i got into LJBF mode. i

know this may seem to many of you to be a case of one-itis, but i'm still seeing other girls i just want this one

back.

i was going to a friends house last weekend, so i called her up to see if she would come along. she did

not have any plans for the night, so she agreed. here is what i applied:

2 sprays chikara to the sides of my

neck
2 dabs NPA to the front and back of my neck
1/4 pack SOE gel spread on my wrists/forearms

the ride to my

friends house was a little long, so i assume she had some exposure to the 'mones. she was very chatty, i dont

think more than usual though. while at my friends house, she acts a little anxious, but is flirty when i talk to

her. at the end of the night, she asks one of my other guy friends to drive her home, even though she does not know

him very well. this surprised me, but i did not say anything about it. i really dont think i was in OD territory

with the two dabs of NPA, and i did not get any other negative reactions for the night. any suggestions on what to

wear the next time i see her? i just want her to open up a little, we had a relationship before so if she just

gives me a chance i can make a move.

i also went out the next night and met a bunch of girls that i didnt know,

some good hits there, i'll post in more detail later.

-Anirama