As I was walking outside my residence hall at school two girls said whoa something about you looks different and

smiled.The funny thing with that was I was wearing the same clothes as I did the night before becuase I woke up late

for class.I was like okay maybe just a coincidence.But when I went to class the next to me keeping looking in my

direction and then said do you have the notes from yesterday, and as I passed her the notebook I noticed that she

already had the notes, and commented that you have the notes she just blushed embarrassed.After class she invited me

to her room and said we should study.Obviously knowing we werent going to study I applied more or the gelpack.As

soon I got into the room she told me that she didnt know what it was but she really felt attracted to me and wanted

to at least kiss me , even if it didnt mean anything to me. Well one thing led to the next and we were making out

for almost a half an hour. So tonight she will be coming back to my room to "study". thanks chikara gel pack!!!! by

the way i only used half the pack.