Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Sorry, should have mentioned age -

I'm 23, but probably low on hormones/pheramones as I've always been non-aggressive and somewhat feminine. (Jesus

that sounds bad.)

Cheers for the advice. Pretty much as Bruce said, NZ for me is the lesser of two evils,

despite the complications. I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of meeting Ms. Right out there - hell,

it'd be the easiest way to gain residency after my year Visa runs out. I'm just keeping my options open on my ex,

and seeing how things pan out.

Sounds like SOE and AE are my purchases then!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Sorry, should have

mentioned age - I'm 23, but probably low on hormones/pheramones as I've always been non-aggressive and somewhat

feminine. (Jesus that sounds bad.)

Cheers for the advice. Pretty much as Bruce said, NZ for me is the lesser of

two evils, despite the complications. I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of meeting Ms. Right out there

- hell, it'd be the easiest way to gain residency after my year Visa runs out. I'm just keeping my options open on

my ex, and seeing how things pan out.

I think you

just found your answer, try and keep a positive outlook by looking ahead to a fresh start in New Zealand.

DCW

Sorry, should have

mentioned age - I'm 23, but probably low on hormones/pheramones as I've always been non-aggressive and somewhat

feminine. (Jesus that sounds bad.)

Cheers for the advice. Pretty much as Bruce said, NZ for me is the lesser of

two evils, despite the complications. I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of meeting Ms. Right out there

- hell, it'd be the easiest way to gain residency after my year Visa runs out. I'm just keeping my options open on

my ex, and seeing how things pan out.

Well in that

case TE/m NPA/m or even AE/m would do you a world of good. Excersise alot too would help give you a positive view of

life.

If you are going to use SOE, use very little of it.
    It won't help you much, if you used too much of

it.

[always been non-aggressive and somewhat feminine.]

Since your somewhat non-aggressive. Using too much

nol, will probebly backfire in your situation.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by DZorro
    Well in that case TE/m

NPA/m or even AE/m would do you a world of good. Excersise alot too would help give you a positive view of life.

If you are going to use SOE, use very little of it.
    It won't help you much, if you used too much of it.

[always been non-aggressive and somewhat feminine.]

Since your somewhat non-aggressive. Using too much nol,

will probebly backfire in your situation.

DZorro,
    I'm interested in knowing a little more of your

thinking here. As a more laid back person, I wass worried about the effects of -none on other men around, and my

ability to deal with that. Thinking about it though, I guess the -none will also boost my ability to deal with any

situation like that.

Out of interest, can -nol actually backfire in any destructive way. (Similar to the

-none/menstral cycle thing) I always got the impression it's main effect was to make people friendly?
    Last edited by Sam; 06-25-2004 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Spelling Errors

I'm interested in

knowing a little more of your thinking here. As a more laid back person, I wass worried about the effects of -none

on other men around, and my ability to deal with that. Thinking about it though, I guess the -none will also boost

my ability to deal with any situation like that.

Out of interest, can -nol actually backfire in any destructive

way. (Similar to the -none/menstral cycle thing) I always got the impression it's main effect was to make people

friendly?
    Actually nol's effect is to make people more friendly. But it works diffrently for

everybody.Well nol will not be as destructive as none would. I can only tell what has happend to me. But everbody

will tell it diffrently. But you can tell to whom noll will be better suited. If you are a lonewolf like some people

here at the forum would tell you, then you will bennifit from nol, but if you are not a lonewolf you might benefit

from none.

It's kind of difficult to explane. But a lonewolf is someone who is inapproachable. But in your case

you are already approachable. So you are defanatly not a lonewolf. But i think i leave it to someone who can

explaine it better then me.

People who are sociable would benefit more from none, in my opinion.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Phero Guru

Default none

You are 23 and have been

with her for 6 years, you started with her when you were 17? You need to get your pride back first. Just get a

part-time job, forget your current situation and just work your ass off till you save up a bunch of money and get

the proceeds from the house sale too (why on earth would you give her some of the proceeds so she can live in NZ

anyways??). Then go where you please without her. Sure, a tough suggestion but in the end you'll be better for

it, everyone suffers sometimes and it makes them stronger. And, don't let her move back in with you, she'll only

be in the way after you meet someone else at your part-time job cause you'll have bought some mones and will

succeed!!!

Stranger

I'm paying some money out to help

her in NZ because under UK law, she could quite easily sting me for half of everything I own, even though we never

married. That would cost me to the tune of £20,000 ($37,000) plus legal fees. As she's a good friend, she wouldn't

do that, and has made it quite clear she wouldn't. Basically I'm paying for her as I would owe her that money (she

payed as much into the morgage as me) and I feel it's the right thing to do for a friend.

I'm not going to fall

into the trap of resenting her because she left me. There were a lot of surrounding circumstances, and the break up

was at least 50% my fault.

Ultimately, the point of my original post was to get some advice on pheramones that

may help me appear more attractive to her, but also that would help me move on in my life in general.

Phero Guru

Default none

you didn't say it was half

her house to begin with so I made a logical assumption. Ok - so you wanna win her back, use some mones as suggested

by others, don't use them till you are all on the plane though. Or, better yet, send me the proceeds of the house

sale, it'll be easier on your psyche in the long run, honest!!!

Thread Information