Close

Threaded View

Thumbs up Awesome mix - tested one week constantly

So, i've been one week out of the country. I had, prior to my departure, made up a crazy mix to try to

test it. First i'll tell you the reactions. Then i'll tell you the mix. I've been wearing that same mix and cover

all through that week. I won't be specific or descriptive, but you can fuel your own imagination. I also won't

mention people and friends that were unaffected or didn't show it, and as you can imagine the majority of the

people i met in 7 days would be unaffected. I did however notice a much increased level of friendliness from

everyone in general. I don't want to exagerate things, but i was more than surprised myself. Moreover, the mix put

myself in an ecstatic mood constantly every time i applied.

Day 1)

Tired victim of Jet lag, and 15

hours on an air plane, I'm not in my best form. I get off the airplane and go for a snack. A girl working at the

counter smiles at me soon as i get close, and writes down her number on my purchase receipt. I go to my hotel and

crash for the night

Day 2) - I go out with a friend. All through, she keeps smiling at me, touching my

hands, staring at me, etc.

Day 3)
    I go visit another friend at her house. Eat dinner, watch a movie. She

keeps getting close to me, touching my hair, hugging me. Being a married woman, she couldn't do more. I go back to

my hotel, and seduce the night receptionist, at 2 in the morning. Later she told me she wasn't even allowed to

speak with hotel guests other than for what purely concerns their stay.

Day 4)
    The same girl i went out

with on day 2, wants to see me again. I'll leave what happened to your imagination. She kept telling me constantly

"oh my god you smell so good you make my head spin"

Day 5 - and here's where it gets plain wild)

I

go to a club. Careless of the fact that i'm the only person there who wasn't an african-american, and most people

would glower at me dubiously from a distance, i enter. Everyone, boys and girls alike seem to become friendly to me

and open up. i dance a bit, then get me a drink and sit on a couch. a girl walks in the room, gets closer to me.

When she'd gotten close enough to smell me (i had put on a lot of stuff that one night), she turns, stares at me,

sits on my lap, kisses me. Then she tells me her name, and that she works in a law firm, and that "My parents would

kill me if i dated a white guy, but i had to do this, the moment i got close to you it was like i was drawn. I

better go before i give in to you and someone sees me and tells my boyfriend" and with that she walks out and

disappears. I didn't follow her, for her own good.

10 minutes later, another girl approaches me. She tells

me, that she's seen what the other girl did to me, and said there's something about me totally irresistible. As

minutes pass, the distance between her and me shortens, she ends up kissing me and takes me to her room. After the

fact, she asks me to let her sleep and call her tomorrow.

Seeing as my taxi ride back to my hotel was booked

for 3 hours later, what do i do? get back in the club of course. It's late enough to dance like a madman, the floor

is hot. another girl just eyes me, gets close to me, grabs me, dances with me all night, and the dancing gets quite

dirty. She gets on my taxi when it is time to go. The bouncer is looking at me like he couldn't believe his eyes,

as we walk out.

Day 6)
    I've been asked to keep what happened secret, so I won't say a word. Something

did happen however with someone, and it was quite exciting.

Day 7)
    I fly back home, nothing worthy to be

noted that day

And here's the mix. I used the same drop counter thingie to dose it all, and i was wise

enough to note the ratios as i was making it.

SoE/m - 28 drops
    TE/m - 4 drops
    Pheromax/m - 4

drops
    Pheros - 9 drops
    Chikara - 5 sprays (i could not open that darn bottle to count drops, but i made sure

that i did not lose any of it by spraying it in the mix bottle. any idea how many drops make a spray?)
    A-Nol Musk

Oil - 7 drops
    AE/W - 1 drop

Cover scent - applied separately - Teint de Neige, Lorenzo Villoresi

I

know all the story about mixing oil/water/alcool based stuff, but strangely enough after a vigorous shake it

mixed.

Edit - That is not the amount i'd put on myself on a night. The mix above is simply the ratio of

stuff i mixed in a new bottle. I'd put on 2 ~ 4 sprays of the mix on me depending on the situation.
    Last edited by pieroilfiero; 05-27-2004 at 11:08 PM.

Thread Information