Did a spray

of Chikara on each wrist this morning, followed by a dab on each wrist of Pheros. I think the scents blend nicely.

Before leaving the house a few hours later, I did one more spray of Chikara on the neck, followed by on dab of

Pheros split behind both ears.

Unfortunately, I was feeling a bit morose today as I found my car repairs will

cost over $1000 and I had to go rent a car for my trip this weekend.I wasn\'t very observant due to my attitude

this afternoon.

The woman who owns a store I frequent every week was talkative, but I have found her that way

before, depending on how busy the store is and how much I open up the conversation. This one centered around car

repairs and dealing with mechanics.

I went to the grocery to buy a bottle of wine. Walking through the aisle, the

clerk commented that \"there\'s a man with a mission.\" May have been more the expression my face as I was

disgusted that the store didn\'t have a couple of other things I went in there to buy. The clerk at the checkout

was friendly, but nothing extraordinary. At the Starbucks stand, I was offered a free strawberry & cream

frapuccino. (It was a free sample set out on the counter.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

Went to the drugstore then to buy condoms (positive thinking

about the vacation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]), they kept them under lock and key at the

grocery. Meant to watch the reaction of the girl at the register but I distracted myself asking for something

hanging on the wall behind the counter. About 20 years younger than I am, she didn\'t seem to impressed ringing

them up though.

Will probably lay off the mones for the next day or so. At least until Sunday evening in San

Diego or maybe even until the next day when I get a massage. Was going to take a break from them today too but I was

curious about how well the scents of Chikara and Pheros blended together. Smells a lot better than my first day with

Chikara, where I absentmindedly applied Realm deodorant and was overpowered by its scent most of the day.