Been digging through the posts here a lot deeper than I ever did before. That\'s one reason I decided

to finally register, I\'ve found it interesting, educational, and entertaining. There was one thread about

colognes that caught my eye, especially how the women here raved over three specific ones, Le Male, Angel, and

Victoria\'s Secret Very Sexy for Men.

I wrote in my first post at this forum that I was a big fan of Realm and

have been using it for several years now. After reading the thread on the colognes and seeing the raves of the three

mentioned above, I\'ve been thinking of getting one or two of them on my next trip to the big city in

May.

Before Realm, I was an English Leather kind of guy. I still like to use their stick deodorant. But for about

the last ten years, if I wore cologne at all, it has been Realm. Well, I would sometimes use Andros (billed as a

cologne), which I mentioned in my first post, but pretty much gave it up after the experience with the pickpocket.

Besides, there are so many better pheromone products to choose from here. (Not to mention the knowledge base.) I

like Realm a lot, but am thinking of adding some variety to my mix, especially something that doesn\'t already

contain pheromones.

Anyway, here\'s a bit of a physical description of myself. I\'m 44 years old,

5\'9\'\', brown hair, blue or hazel eyes (people tell me blue but the birth certificate says hazel). I wear

glasses, have a full (but trimmed) beard and could stand to lose a few pounds (working on it). Kind of the \"teddy

bear\" type of guy.

My question is, of the three colognes, Angel, Le Male, or VS Sexy for Men, what is the most

recommended. Are they appropriate scents for someone my age? Would they appeal to women say around 35 to 45 years

old? Or are they for a younger crowd?

Now I wouldn\'t make a purchase like this blind, and I have a couple of

months yet before I can hit the big department stores or Victoria\'s Secrets in San Diego. Do these types of

places have small samples of their product, besides an in-store application, so one can give it a try without

forking out $80 for a full bottle?

And finally, are all three of these fragrances recommended only for evening

wear or can any of them be used in the daytime too?