Shaved my neck this afternoon (I have a full, but trimmed beard) and applied the same types of mones

and to the same areas that I mentioned I had used Saturday in the \"Pheros here, yeah!\" thread. This time I made

up a little \"after shave balm,\" three drops of Pheros from an eye dropper, mixed with a small amount of

unscented skin lotion. I put this on my neck, wrists and back of my hands. (The scent seemed a little light, so I

think next time I\'ll try a drop or two more.) I also decided to spray one spray of Ralph Lauren Romance Silver,

to see how it mixed with everything. I sprayed it in the air about chest high, and walked through it without a shirt

on. A few minutes later, I was still thinking the pheros was a little light, so I added a dap more, split behind

both ears, and one on the back of my hand for my smelling convience.

I think I smell right purty.

Just as I

was ready to leave the house for the bookstore and/or mall to try out this combination, I\'m reminded that today

is Easter, and all the stores are closed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

So here I sit, with no

one to smell me but myself. I don\'t mind the waste of the pheromone products, I have a lot of that. I\'m bugged

that I used so much Pheros as it is a limited quantity. I would have used Realm aftershave balm or just the plain

lotion and a cheaper aftershave if I had realized there was no place to go to.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]