I don\'t intend for this to be a decisive post regarding the influence of copulins. I merely had yet

another incident that seems to support previous experiences when I\'ve been out and about while sporting natural

cops. I know that the issue of copulins, in relation to the theory of \"social proof\" has been discussed before.

Tonight\'s experiences weren\'t necessarily profound or conclusive, but merely led me to consider this

phenomenon in relation to some past expereinces.

I\'ve been \"involved\" w/ a girl, Erin, over the past

few weeks and I had an \"interesting\" experience tonight. Erin came over later tonight and brought a friend w/

her, which I thought was unusual. It seemed peculiar, since I usually get together w/ just Erin...that and the fact

that her friend was so young. When I mean young, I mean very young. SRH, I know that I\'ve mentioned

that Erin is barely 21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she\'s actually only 19...and her

friend was...well, at least \"legally\" old enough...as in, age of consent. So I\'m hangin\' out w/ Erin and

Summer for a while, things seem innocent enough for a while. As it turned out, I ended up having a 3some w/ these

two girls. Well, these two girls are worried about getting home before it \"gets too late\", so I decided to go

out for a while and see if some friends might be about.

Let me be blunt. It was a sloppy little affair and

I was slathered in nectar. I realy didn\'t consider it at the time, though. So I go out, but I was expecting the

women around me to be a bit distant since I was sporting the natural cops and not making any effort to socialize w/

any women...just my buddies who were hanging out. What I noticed was that even some male acquaintances that I\'m

not that familiar w/ seemed intent on hangin\' out w/ me and the few women who were there reacted unexpectedly.

For example, there was a cute gal sitting near me who seemed to be about to hook up w/ some guy, based on their body

language and convo. Next thing I know, she stands up, distances herself from him and kept trying to make EC w/ me.

She\'s talking w/ her group of friends, but kept glancing over at me and smiling the whole time. A few gals near

me (w/in 10\') were leaving their guys\' sides and began to stand nearby. Then they\'d joined this group

(mostly girls) and began to chat. They seemed to be trying to get my attention, based on their behavior. Later,

this girl (Ashley), comes in w/ this guy and I notice that she\'s let her hair down and begins stroking her hair

while smiling at me. She comes up next to me and starts to chat me up. Again, she completely ignores that guy that

she\'s w/ and seems to be focusing her attention on me. Now while she\'s chatting w/ me, the group of girls on

the other side of me are trying to (verbally) out do each other and talking increasingly sexual...quite graphic

actually. Then, this Ashley girl goes and joins them in their convo. Next thing I know, Ashley\'s guy friend

starts talking to me about what a great gal she is and seems to be trying to \"sell\" me on the fact.

The

funny thing was that I wasn\'t intent on hooking up w/ anyone and even when I went to go talk to this Ashley girl

(the only one I knew for sure was a local), she kinda shied away from me. That is, she seemed more intent on

proving herself to the group of girls than making any kind of connection w/ me. Seemed very strange. I wasn\'t

too worried about it since I knew that I\'d see her around eventually. It just all seemed very strange. I\'m

curious to see how Ashley reacts the next time I see her out...w/out the cops next time.