As cuddlebear mentioned in another

thread, there is a lot of buzz about AE at the moment, with most of the noticeable focus on the success of high

dosages.

There are a few things that me and many others established early on with there usage.
[*]AE

is hard to get actual OD reactions from, probably due to the balanced -none/-nol/-rone ratios [*]The AE dropper

does not give very big drops [*]The typical reactions from AE are well rounded, they can be friendly and

respectful, but also sexual [*]A wide range of people get reactions from AE (for example, ages) [*]You can

get reactions from low doses of 1-3 dabs [*]Over the years, a few people have had good results with unusually

high doses [*]AE is a particularly good example of the law of diminishing returns, where applying more than a

certain amount gives the wearer less and less return in terms of reactions

There are also some

general issues of pheromone use, such as effects on the wearer, correct use (i.e interacting with other people),

being able to read other people and thus the ability to pick out a hit from every day friendliness, the benefit of

spreading out your phero application, etc.

After reviewing all of those factors, I am hesitant to jump to

any conclusions about the reasons for recent successes with high doses. If you combine some of the above some

interesting points arise.

But this thread is to discuss this \"issue\".

Have people who use high

doses had results from low doses aswell?

Do you get similar results if you just dilute your AE slightly and

then apply lots of the diluted version?