DZorro, i use atleast 3-5 drops of A/Em everyday, but from i just read in a reply to my other thread from oscar,

five drops is really not that much.

Matter of fact, when i was reviewing my post last night before posting it

(right after i came home from school) one of my sister\'s chubby friends came by and she was real pumped on

stackers. So she was hyper. We chilled for a while and asked me if i wanted to go back to the house with her because

her friend nicole was there. And i like nicole and always wanted nicole to like me because she was model material. I

go back with this chick and we meet her friend. Supposedly nicole didnt like black dudes anymore, but i seemed to

respark her interest in me again because she was so nice to me. ( Oh did i add, that before i left with my

sister\'s friend, i applied two more drops of a/e making it a total of 7 altogether) I caught her staring me down

numerous occasions and she was trying to baby me by offering me everything in the house...

Well 30 min. after

being there, i got a potential booty call from a mexican chick. she told me she was waiting for me. Asked my

sister\'s friend to take me back to house so i can go pick the girl up and handle my business. Both of them seemed

real disappointed when they found out i was leaving and when the chick called both were making themselves known in

the background as if i was doing something with them just to get the mexican chick upset.

I go out with the

chick and she was getting me hot. She was all over my body in the car and was playing with me. she wanted to go back

to my house but i didnt want to because my mom was at home. she didnt want to do it in the park(i have sex at the

park alot) and was talking about getting a room this weekend. so basically no sex with her... but the whole time i

was with this chic, my sister\'s friend kept texting me talking about she liked me and that i was tease and that

we should chill sometime. This is the chubby one.
....so basically to make it short because i dont have time to

finish the details (i have to study and go back to work) i go back to my sis friend\'s house and my sister is over

there but me and her friend already made out the plan before i got there on what we were going to do through texting

with our cell phones. So at three in the morning i made a comment about being hungry and the chick was like,\"do

you want me to buy you a burger at Jack in the Box?\" and i said yeah. so we leave and she\'s driving, but i\'m

the director. i tell her where to go and we make a pitstop at the park, took her to the picnic table while kissing,

took her pants off.....and you know the rest. That easy.(don\'t mean to brag though) That was the first time me

messing with this chick. Wasn\'t exactly my type, but wasn\'t half bad neither.

Well to make my point, i had

7 drops of A/E of my t-shirt altogether and i can\'t say it gave me any bad effects or was detrimental in any

way.

Oh, and i do use a different t-shirt everyday.