I have been

thinking about the problems of complex mixes lately, and trying to work out why they often don not work.

When

I\'m making a complex mix, I try to stick to a few rules: Fibbernacci (with -none, -nol, and -rone), 1:1 NPAm/w,

etc., but even this often does not work. I have had some success with more than 3 products in a mix, but nothing

that I am really satisfied with.

Which brings me to why I think it often doesn\'t work.

As has been stated

previously, different pheros work best in different places. For example, most -none based products work well in your

pits, but SOE doesn\'t. DST says how he likes LC (LaCroy) pheros in pits/crotch, and I agree, it just seems

better. I have never tried WAGG in my pits, but apart from that I would say that the mood elevating pheros (-nol,

SOE etc.) work best away from your stinky areas. This probably has something to do with bacteria, because even

though our sweat levels of pheros are probably quite constant all over the body, bacteria isn\'t. While this

probably isn\'t a problem soon after application - after all, you cant really tell what part of someone else’s

body a scent is coming from (unless it is covered up for whatever reason) - once the mix has had time to interact

with your skin (bacteria), results will probably tail off. This will also create problems for long term, because

applying these pheros in the same place will increase pheromone consuming bacteria in that area. It also seems to

be the case that the more stinky pheros are more resilient to being changed.

So this creates a problem, we want

to boost levels of all of our pheros at the same time, but applying all of them in the same places seems to reduce

effectiveness.

Now, many already know about the technique of applying friendly pheros on your wrists and

\"power\" pheros closer to your body, creating an initial friendly impression, followed by a very masculine

impression when a target gets in close. Well, if you apply that technique to mixes you get a happy medium, you are

applying a lot if pheros, but optimising results.

Instead of just applying two products in different places, with

this method you are creating two mixes and applying them separately (simple but beautiful, no?), the first a very

masculine/sexual mix (i.e. NPA:NPAw:AE:PI:a little SOE) to be applied in pits and crotch, on neck area, chest etc.,

and the second a more friendly mix (i.e. SOE:V5:AE:PF:a little NPA) to applied principally to wrists/arms and neck

area, with a little on your chest. I have used AE in both example mixes because it is very balanced, and a small

amount of -none won\'t stop it from being a friendly mix.

I have only tried this a few times but it seems to

work well enough to imply a valid hypothesis.