Hi

all,

I\'m 22 yr old asian male, around 6 feets tall, a bit slender, probably above average looking, and a quite

easy going person. I get along very well with most girls. I am sometimes the kind of guy that would be told by a

girl:\"u r a very nice guy, but shall we just be FRIEND?!!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I

just got out from a 5-month relationship and recently met this extremely cute girl that I am quite interested with.

but AGAIN, she seems only interested to be friend with me after a few conversations with her. So I ordered the

newbie\'s set and would like to increase some sexual attraction. (Not sure if I\'ve ordered the right thing for

me)

I received the order last Thursday and did some testing before ask her out again:

Friday - I mixed TE and

the musk oil, which came with the newbiew set, with 1:1 ratio, had one spray on my neck, and one spray shared by

each wrists, covered by Armani Mania. I got on a train to work, nothing special. About 8pm, I had a shower and

re-applied a spray of the mix to my chest and another spray on my throat, covered with Armani Mania, and rang up one

of my very good old friends out, a 22 yr girl, asking her out to a movie, just wanted to see if she would behaves a

bit differently. Unfortunately, I didn\'t detect anything unusual during the movie or after the movie at

all.

Sunday - I mixed TE and Cool Water with 1:1 ratio, applied one spray on my neck, and shared one spray on two

wrists. I went to a local supermarket, and didn\'t have any reactions on any of the grils that I have

intentionally passed by.

Pretty disappointed so far! But I\'ll keep trying! As I work in a small software

company with no female employee, so I can\'t try it at work. I may go to clubbing the following weekend and hope

to get some suggestions from the gurus here, e.g. am I using TE in the right way? or is TE the right product for me?

AE and SOE seem to have very good reputations on the forum, should I give them a go?

Any input would be

appreciated! Thx!!

Phil