</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It all comes down to chemicals and dumb primates.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Back on topic, so far as the chemical influence. Still, I think we\'re

sufficiently complex beings to dissagree with the \"dumb primates.\" After all, we can think about consequences,

even when we don\'t understand the basis of our actions. And, as Bruce always indicates, a positive attitude can

make a huge difference. A friend who I\'ve known for more than 30 years was, for many of those years, intolerable.

Though many others (all motorcycle enthusiasts) put up with him for different reasons, all of us now agree that

antidepressants make him a lot easier to be around. Better living through chemistry, perhaps--as with pheromones, I

suspect. He interests me particularly because he detects only a strong unpleasant scent from SoE for men; he

can\'t stand it! Wonder if his belligerant attitude is due to his natural aversion for masculine pheromones. Was

good to learn he very much likes SoE for women, but it wasn\'t at all surprising. He\'s always done well with

the ladies--a gentleman, bad ass, super macho guy who you want with you in case there\'s any trouble that he

doesn\'t start. One of the \"bad boys\" that some women really go for. I\'m tempted to psychoanalyze his

behavior, but would rather look at brain imagery studies to figure such people out.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Do not waste your time on psychoanalysis, Check his chemicals......