Hi everyone, I have a lot of dumb questions to ask and i feel like i should give a lot of information, so this is

gonna be a LONG one.
i just found this forum last night and i read the archives back to april or may. I\'ve

heard about \'mones\' over a year ago and have always wondered how well they work so i\'m considering giving

them a try but i\'m hoping for a bit of advice first before i go ahead and order anything. I\'m a poor college

student.

First, i\'m living at home this year, so i\'m wondering what shows up on your credit card

statements when you order? nosey parents suck.

Next question: What should i order? a little background

information on me and what i seem to have gathered from reading the forums (consequently i\'ve read so much that

i\'m just blatently overwhelemd and confused).
I\'m almost 20, i\'m about 5\'10\" w/ out shoes,about 180

lbs, stocky build (somewhat muscular), light olive (mediteranian) complexion, black/brown hair and brown eyes. In

terms of looks i\'m a mid 7, maybee low 8 on a good day. To give you an idea of my \'style\' i\'m into

heavy metal, i used to wear a lot of concert t-shirts, jeans, chains etc, no body peircings or tatoos though.

I\'ve tried to clean up my act a bit recently, i kind of look a bit like an itallian mobster now: long hair

slicked back in a pony tail, i wear a lot of polyester button down shirts and jeans, other than black the only other

colors i wear are red and sometimes dark blue, i feel that I really give off a strong lone wolf/clint eastwood vibe,

very unaproachable, i always look really serious, i\'m one of those people who don\'t smile unless they have a

real reason to.

so i guess that means i want to go with hardly any none, maybee something like

wagg?

In terms of my personal skills, i say people tend to like me once they get to know me. I can be funny,

i have a rather dry sense of humor though that tends to go right past a lot of people who think i\'m being

serious. I tend to be somewhat witty and sarcastic, although i can also be blatently sexual with my humor. My

friends (females included) love it. Around people i don\'t know i\'m just very dry though, witty and sarcastic

at best if i can come up w/ anything, with friends it just flows naturally. I\'m a difficult person to get to

know because i\'m unaproachble, and i\'m somewhat shy so i don\'t really approach anyone and it amplifies

about 10x in group situations, if there are just guys around i can fake it, but if there\'s even one girl in the

group i just sit there quietly. I have a hard time initiating conversation with girls i don\'t know, i never know

how to open up, what to say, etc. So i almost never approach girls unless i have a good reason to do so (which is

very rare). I\'m your typial geek, Electrical Engineering Major, president of the math club, oh yeah the ladies

swoon all over that stuff. so something that makes them chatty would be good and even approach me would be

great.

so i guess that would maybee be something like AE?

I like to wear scents, aftershave balms etc.

but i like stuff that\'s fairly unique. I was at the mall the other day I really liked curve and gio, but

everyone wears that stuff. I was thinking about some stuff by Yves Saint Lauren like Body Kuros. So i don\'t

know maybee something that would mix well with fragrecnes would be good? Or something with it\'s own unique

fragrence. I\'m not a huge fan of musks, but hey if the ladies like it i\'m down.

I\'m really starting

to ramble at this point. so in short what would all you experts out there reccomend i try for my \'style\' so

to speak. what about potenial mixes? I really can\'t afford to break the piggy bank though. and how do you guys

who live with your folks \'stealth order\' this stuff?

Thanks