</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! this place rules, and everyone is so nice

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thank you all

very very much. This is one of my favorite birthday presents right here... a new forum member says \"everyone is

so nice.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Big thanks for the peace and harmony (for the most

part :-) ) around here, and then there is always the fact that y\'all keep a roof over my head and those of my

family. Gotta be grateful for that too. Thank you.

Had a great birthday this year; enjoyed it more than

Christmas for some reason. Actually, we celebrated my birthday on Saturday for various reasons; mainly so the kids

could stay up late. Our littlest (4 y o) gets tremendous joy from revealing secret stuff, so the rest of my family

kept all the details of the party secret from him too, and all he could tell me was the present he got for me. For

the last week or so, when nobody else was around he would call me over and whisper in my ear \"we\'re getting you

Chicken Run for your birthday\".

My other kid got me some Mac game software (225 card games), and my wife got me

a Dave Barry book (Boogers are my Beat), some other books and a body fat scale machine, which we definitely have to

take back. It doesn\'t seem to be working properly. :-)

We had a special low-carb birthday cake (bet you

didn\'t know they made those) with a picture of Ginger from Chicken Run (with whom I am secretly in love) on it.

Then we built a fire in the fireplace, curled up in front of it with various blankies and stuffed animals and

watched Chicken Run. That\'s my idea of a good time, I guess.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again everybody, forum members, lurkers, customers

alike. Love ya all,
Bruce