When

I was wearing just PI/w & \'nol, 4 drops each, this girl was as friendly as could be. The past two weeks,

I\'ve been testing several mixes. The first was APC/w & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. This week I\'m using lavender

\'nol & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. Everyone else has stayed as friendly as ever, except this one girl. She\'\'

be turning 19 in about 2 weeks, she\'s chubby, and she\'s told several of us that she can\'t have children

because of \'medical reasons\'. Last week, there was just one or two comments, nothing really noticeable. But

this week, she\'s getting kinda hateful with all of us. I\'m wondering, could it be the NPA/w? Next week, I\'m

plannning on testing PI/w & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. Should I? She seems to be the only one negatively affected

& my intended target does seem to be reacting. So? Any advice?

By the way, I\'ve created several EW mixes.

The first is in a full jar (6.7 oz) of Angel cream, I put 1 drop. The second is in a 4.75 oz bottle of Bath &

Body Works Green Tea & cucumber Body Splash, I added 5 drops. The third is in a 2.5 oz bottle of B & BW

Green Tea & Cucumber Body Lustre, I added 3 drops. I did this because my intended target at work seems to be

responding, FINALLY!! I wanted to up the ante, so to speak. The only one that has had the scent affected has been

the body lustre, in small quantities it smells like it is supposed to, but if I put on more that 2 little squirts,

it smells like rancid cucumbers. YUK!!! I then have to use a cover scent, but the other two work well alone with no

cover. I have to work an extra day, every other week and since this is also the day my IT gets off work early,

I\'ve been wearing an EW mix on that day.