After 5 weeks and 22 field tests, I have a total of zero real hits.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Have been using small to moderate applications of TE/m, PPA/m,

and/or SOE gel packs during these tests.

I would still like to continue testing for a period of 6 months, and

would like to field test a couple other products. What can people recommend to me as the strongest, most effective

product for 50 dollars or less? Although I\'d like to purchase a couple more things, I\'d like to put a 50

dollar limit on any individual product, since it\'s quite possible the products will do nothing for me, and I will

then feel I\'m flushing the money down the toilet. So, I will not be testing PI, P10, or A1.

I would really,

really like to find a mone that does produce some results; I definitely do not want to come to the conclusion, 5

months from now, that these products are the equivalent of oil from long, legless reptiles. I would much rather be

able to state that some pheromones are effective and very worthwhile, and want to recommend them to everyone. So

please, let me know which under-50-dollar products have been the strongest, and most likely to produce at least some

reactions in people. I would like especially to hear from people who have used TE and/or PPA with little or no

results, but went on to find another product which worked well.

Thanks,
AzMike