Do

women avoid smelling fat guys?

Thanks to Atkins, I\'ve gone from a 52 waist to a 46, though I don\'t know

what I actually weigh (still quite a bit, I\'m sure). I\'m nowhere near my goal, yet my confidence is up and

I\'m dating again. Recently I\'ve noticed that I\'m getting more compliments on the way I smell, even though

I can\'t possibly smell all that different from the way I did when I was heavier. (I use deodorant and

various pheromones, preferring scented phero products such as SOE and AE(m) to stand-alone colognes.)

Here\'s

the real question: Do women avoid smelling fat guys? If so, is it because overweight people smell worse and

sweat more? (We generally do, I\'m afraid, though there are exceptions to the rule. And there are plenty of

rail-thin people who smell horrible. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ) Or, do you simply rarely

have the opportunity to smell fat guys because you seldom get close to one?

If you don\'t actually avoid

smelling fat people, do you smell everyone equally and make social contact only with those you consider to be,

uh..... suitable? Be honest, no matter what the response. I can take it. And I think I speak for most of

the Chunky-American Community when I say that I won\'t get angry, even at a judgmental response. If for some

reason you don\'t feel like posting here in the forum, you can always send me a PM.

HB_88

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]