</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good car doesn\'t equal good guy. That\'s true!

But tell me that if you saw two guys pull up onto the drive way, one with a 1989 Hatchback, and another with a BMW

Z3, and both are pretty decent looking, I think your first reaction may be to check out the guy with the better car.

It may not be the \"Determining\" factor of whether you\'d stay with him, but you will probably notice him

\"first\", giving him \"the edge\" (pun intended). Tis all I\'m saying.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> NO! Once again.
I´m less likely to get into a car like a Porsche than say a Pick-up truck!

Sitting in a Porsche feels like you´re wiping the road with your backside

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but that´s not the main reason. Porsche has becaome so cliched

somehow too...
If one of these two cars were a nice oldtimer though - I´d certainly check the guy out more closely

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but BMW or the like are just too common

Europeans are not

less wealthy than americans but we do care about the environment more that´s true (and we´re proud it, at least I

am). But europeans are still car nuts to some degree but we have to be older to get a license 17 - 18 most

countries I think, not so sure. Remember that BMW and Mercedes and VW are european cars.
Perhaps that´s why I,

for instance am not as impressed by these cars because they´re just about everywhere over here, they´re nothing

special for me.
What´s more important to me is whether or not I have a car - not the guy I´m seeing

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In the UK, a

lot people I have known don´t have a lisence or a car but not because of the environment, it is just because they

simply can´t afford it, expecially in London ( if you can pay your rent you´re lucky already)- don´t matter really

as there´s nowhere to park anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

PS I don´t put a Porsche

and a BMW into the same category, they´re worlds apart.

Cars here, cars there - I have a soft spot for bikers

myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In the end it´s all down to personal tastes.