Yo!

I was at a high school football game tonight, and somebody near me in the stands was almost definitely wearing Rogue Male. Every time the wind shifted the right way I got hit with that (almost) unmistakable fragrance.

Now I know that Stone Labs has used the same fragrance base in other products. Their \"One Night Stand\" is made with the same fragrance base, that I know from first hand experience, but it\'s considerably more dilute. And that alters the perception of the scent considerably. ONS has nowhere near the intense olfactory assault that undiluted RM provides.

But not having tried AE(m) or PPA(m) since their most recent fragrance change, I don\'t know for certain whether or not they have the same fragrance base, but I\'ve been led to believe they do (but reportedly also at a level far more dilute than RM).

But the scent was SO strong that I\'m almost certain that it was RM that I was smelling.

So anyway, I was curious if it might have been a forum member whose RM I was noticing at the game.
Was anyone here at the \"Pioneers\" game tonight?

This is decidedly the strangest post I\'ve ever put up, but I\'ve NEVER smelled that scent anywhere else before, and (please correct me if I\'m wrong) to my knowledge Love-Scent is the only place that carries Rogue Male. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]