Hey, everyone. I hope people take a look at this posting and give me their thoughts. First, I\'d like to say that I give much respect to those who are experienced in using pheromones. I would like to get some feedback on how others have started and what ended up working for them. Anyway, here\'s my story:

I\'m a college student in my final semester. My girlfriend and I, who were in love just a short time ago, broke up recently because after being away from each other for the summer, she \"lost that lovin\' feeling\", you could say. Needless to say, I\'m not exactly feeling my best right now. I was looking around for what \"crazy\" little post-traumatic action I would take. I remember about how pheromones made the news big a while ago, and I figure what better to boost my self-esteem than something that\'ll make you feel and appear more attractive? Anyway, I just bought the beginner\'s package (TE, SoE, Super Primal, and Atomizer I think), and figured I\'d test it out. I could definitely use some positive attention from the opposite sex right now because I\'m reminded of my former love every day (I have \"forced\" interaction with my ex-gf because we\'re in a class and extra-curricular activity together). Okay, you get it. Boo-hoo for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] My point is, though, that I was just asking for any tips of how to most effectively use the beginner\'s package (as soon as I receive it) to get that boost in self-esteem and social skills that I need to get out of my current funk. For all I care, you can take turns making bets on whether my ex will want me back (she relies TOTALLY on her feelings and intuition, so she\'ll want me back if this stuff does spark something inside of her) or I\'ll get to meet new people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sorry this was so long, but I figured I\'d throw myself out there as a good topic of conversation and a way for those who know a lot about this stuff to pass on their knowledge and help their fellow man...or something like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Any input for the rookie would be much appreciated! Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]