Hi guys,

Haven\'t posted in over a year and thought I\'d pop back in. Haven\'t had too much to talk about really, I was taking care of a sick mother most of the past year so I didn\'t have the free time to worry about women.

Well I\'m in law school now so I put through another order of \'mones. The mix I decided on for orientation was 3 parts PI/W (for the Nol)/3 parts W.A.G.G. just to try it out/2 parts NPA/m and 1 part SP Musk Oil to give it a decent smell. I like the smell of the mix.I have no clue if it is working at this point.

I generally applied 4 sprays in the morning and 1/3 of an SOE gel pack on the back of my hands.

I don\'t know if I\'ve necessarily had any \"hits\" yet with it. I have had a number of interactions with female students, but nothing in the way of flirting per se. Lots of nervous people (myself included) starting school I was really expecting some solid hits. Perhaps at a bar the mix would have worked better.

At the handful of parties I attended in the months before law school I was getting consistent hits from very attractive women. I must admit I\'m a little disappointed at my lack of hits so far, although things should pick up I assume.

Actually come to think of it, I did have an odd hit the first night. This 55-year old woman was hitting on me non-stop and I couldn\'t get her away from me, she was like surgically attached to my side and telling me about all of her ex-husbands. It was so awkward. I don\'t want to count that as a hit though, because that wasn\'t exactly what I was looking for (although I\'ve noticed my \'mones work wonders on women over 30)

I\'m a big dude, physically intimidating (but very soft-hearted and shy in all honesty) so I learned through the years to focus on the \"softer\" \'mones like SOE, anything with NOL, A1 etc. Pi/M never really worked consistently for me. I tried NPA once in the past and wasn\'t impressed with the results. I do get decent results with TE, so the lower concentration may work in my favor.

Any suggestions? I\'m thinking of getting more SOE, maybe the gel packs. SOE has been the very best product for me. Right now, we are a bunch of 200+ people getting used to a new city, new environment, new school etc. so I was thinking having some SOE on myself would never hurt me in that I\'m looking to find a few friendly faces (in all honesty I\'m not looking to wear the \'mones to get laid but more as a social booster.)

JDM