This Saturday I will be attending the wedding of two very nice young women. I am a straight male and will probably be one of the only straight people there. I do love an adventure. I was the only male at their house last Thanksgiving for dinner and was amazed at how hostile everyone was to me. The two young women getting married and I get along great but their friends were IN MY FACE the whole time. One insulting comment after another but I was COOL, I let the insults slide right past and enjoyed myself the best I could. I was not using mones at the time. I\'m actually looking forward to this event as I\'m thinking it could be lots of fun if I have the right mone combo on. Here is my inventory:

WAGG
SOE
PI
PPA
AE
NPA/w
NPA/m

Had I known a little more about mones when I placed my order I would not have gone so heavy on the none as I\'m more of the CE, Lone Wolf kinda guy. I think my natural mone scent is heavy to the none side and this has caused problems for me through out my life. I\'m 52, bright, articulate, well educated, witty, good looking, etc., etc., and naturally I\'m not looking to get sexed at or after the wedding. I just want to have a good time. I would not be adverse to the idea of shorting out some Lesbian circuitry though. What are your thoughts? The more diabolical the better! The wedding is at 5:00 this Saturday afternoon so I\'ll be dosing up around 4:00 and it could be a long night as there is a dinner and dancing following the wedding (Union Ceremony).
Thanks!
Ash