Hi all,

after experimenting with mones for several weeks, I have the impression that beatiful girls/women show more reactions when I wear mones that average ones.

I have some theories why I have this impression:

<ul type=\"square\"> [*]Beatiful people are more sensitive to pheromones.

It is known that healthy=beatiful people produce more pheromones and vice versa. Since people with more pheromones tend to have children with people sensitive to pheromones, their children combine both: they are healthy=beatiful and sensitive to pheromones.

My comment: for members of this forum, knowledge plays
an increasing role as a criterium who is selected for evolution.
I don\'t think this is all bad for mankind.[*]I care more about the reactions of beatiful girls and don\'t notice the others.

My comment: should I - in the name of science - care more of signs of average/ugly girls? No.[*]I tend to smile more at beatiful girls and smiles interfere with pheromones.

I\'m sure this is one aspect but by far not the only one.[*]I classify girls who show reactions as beatiful.

My ego isn\'t willing to accept this explanation. Or should
I say: it is scientifically evident that this explanation is wrong.[*]women - like men - are trained that they have best chances when the admired person has about the same market value as one self. Since pheromones mean a very high market value, average girls don\'t have the courage to show any signs - even when they are affected.

I think this also plays a role.[/list]

So it seems we have to care of the beatiful girls / women.

It is a hard job. But somebody has to do it.

MysteriousMan