Guys I´m really not sure about what pheros to use on this job application I´m currently writing, if any.

I´m applying to a big company, it´s an `out of the blue´ one ie I´m not replying to a job ad.
The person who will be in charge of my application is female and presumably middle-aged from what I´ve heard. She´s in a really high position. I´m guessing that she´ll be passing my papers onto to someone else after she´s read them.
Now I´ve used PF and Attraction before on similar docs but never really had any success. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I´m also wondering about using a bit of my EW spray too, AE would be good but difficult too. The biggest problem is always getting the pheros on so the papers still look imaculate. I do want my application to stand out though and be taken seriously, even more so because I´m not really trained in the type of business this company´s in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What do you guys reckon about AE+EW?

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]