OK ALL!

I\'ve got my mad scientist hat back on (I know, its been a while!) Back to my pheromones agenda! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As I mentioned earlier, I was going to try and implement WAGG into a megamix similar to WKM#1. Anyway, after some research and brain-storming, I have come up with the following ratios:

1 WAGG : 2 PI : 1 NPA
1 WAGG : 1 PI : 2 NPA
2 WAGG : 1 PI : 1 NPA

Opinions or suggestions anyone? I\'m giving more emphasis to the first one: 1 WAGG : 2 PI : 1 NPA. Seeing it how only 25% of the mixture is WAGG, I see strong potential for another great mix here. I\'m sure a lot of guys would wear a dominant anone mix if the adverse affects of it in general and during a woman\'s monthly phase ceased to exist. Well, if WAGG works like A1 minus the depression side-effect, this mix could be the solution to the problem. I for one LOVE anone - it makes me feel great about myself. But it does have it\'s negative effects - which I am hoping to eliminate or at least mitigate through this mix ratio.

Anyway, if you have something better than me and if you would like to share, fill me in! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Otherwise, I\'m gonna mix this ratio up and do a full-blown field test with it and start reporting back to this thread like I did with WKM#1. Let me know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish