This is kind of a continuance of the other \"going down\" thread, but I have my own questions on this.

I\'ve been w/ my GF for about a month and a half now. You guys probably remember the threads, well...yeah, it\'s serious now, and we\'re hooking up almost every day.

I love giving her oral. I love it almost as much as I enjoy the sex, and I\'ve done it almost as many times as I have had sex with her; but it\'s really not comfortable for her I don\'t think. I went down on her before we had sex, and have done it a couple times when we haven\'t even had sex...just to have to pleasure of doing it to her. She keeps questioning whether I like or why I like doing it, like there\'s something about her that would make me not... Not to sound arrogant, but I know I\'m good at it; as she has talked to her friend Amy telling her how good I am and she\'s told me I\'m the best she\'s ever had before on oral. To me, it\'s the best thing in the world, b/c I know I can make her get off w/o even having to take my pants off; and I have before; but she still seems hesitant when I want to go down on her, and she has yet to really return the favor. I\'ve told her how much I love it, and how good she tastes and smells; but she still seems a little weird about it...even after me doing more than a few times.

Don\'t get me wrong, I love giving it to her and the sex itself is great; but what can I do to get her to maybe return it every now and then? The only time she has even gone down near there (other than hand rubbing it outside the boxers in the pants) was the first time we had sex, and she acted like she didn\'t want to do it or didn\'t know what she was doing. She was really gentle with it, and just like kissed it a couple of times then we went straight to the sex.

I\'m uncut, but I would consider myself VERY clean down there. I shave (except for a little patch), so there\'s not a lot of hair down there and every time we have had sex, I have made sure I had a shower within an hour of us going at it... So I don\'t know if she doesn\'t want to do it b/c she doesn\'t know or doesn\'t think she\'ll be any good, or whether she thinks it\'s nasty or what...but what do you girls think I can do? She will let me do anything I want to her, including biting, scratching, hair pulling...which she really loves and is a huge turnon for me..and she does that back, but as far as foreplay beforehand it\'s all one sided then she\'s begging me to stick it in her and we go straight in to the sex...

Any ideas/suggestions?

-Jon