I am actually a little bit ashamed and I actually didn\'t want to write about this idea but it might be of importance.

I\'ve seen many people claiming that pheros do nothing for them and I though about it over and over and the only conclusion I ended up with again and again was that some people might be just that ugly/inconspicuous that pheros make no difference at all. I am not shooting this outta my hip, look ....

The people that notice nothing when wearing mones are always people that don\'t land a hit (at least with a decent girl) without mones. The people that had no problems with women, prior to their pheromone field testing, report a boost of sorta attractiveness in most cases. I think there\'s not much space to speculate left, apart from special social circles (like Akinu\'s). Pheromones are kinda failsafe because the slightest amount of pheros will give you an advantage and a major OD is noticed quite quick in case women notice you at all, everything between this two extremes is just fine.

Thoughts appreciated ....