Hiya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Twice in me entire lifetime this has happened with me. No, I\'m not bragging, but wanted to know what made you feel King (males), Queen (females), of the Jungle after a great night of body dancing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I always make sure that me lady gets her first cummer with me oraltonguehernicely techniques. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] This is in case me hit a speed bump and burst too soon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Sometimes once, and sometimes twice. Then I get moncho and make her get on top to see the cowgirl in her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] They rode themselves into a cummer, and fell motionless on to me chest. While they laid there on me chest trying to regain their composure, I ran my fingers through her hair, caressing the area of the temple. In five to ten minutes, I hear these sounds. She\'s out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I say to myself, \"self! Ya done good!\" Knowing that me mate has enjoyed herself...me get this King of the Jungle feeling deep inside. This has happened only TWICE in me lifetime with two different ladies, but the feeling was great! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Was wondering about the rest of the world. What strokes yer ego? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]