Some days ago, I applied 3 drops of AE + 1 dab of NPA + 2 dabs of APC (I think). I left my house about 30 minutes later maybe. I took the bus and sit in one of the last seats. I noticed some looks from 2 girls but I also saw something that I thought it was weird. I was sitting turned to the back of the bus (seats turned back) and was in front of a woman that should be about 24-26 years old, more or less. There was a boy that was sitting in the last seat with his gfriend. So, he was behind the girl sitting in front of me. That boy should be about 16-17 years old (not more). Some minutes later, the bus stoped and this boy and his gfriend came near the door to get out of the bus. The door was just in my left... in the right of the woman sitting in front of me (remember that I was sitting in turned back seats). So, this woman turned to the boy and believe me, she looked towards him from head to feet about 6 or 7 times in those 20 seconds, like she was thinking \"I sure would like you to f#ck me\". That seemed strange to me, since the boy was too young for her, he was dressed normally, he was just a normal looking boy. But the woman sure gave him some real intense looks... I wouldn\'t pay much attention to that if she wasn\'t moving her head up down up down up down to check out the boy. It was too damn obvious.

So, do you think that could have something to do with me using mones at that moment, right in front of her? My face should be about 4-5 feet from hers.

Any oppinion? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]