SwingerMD: 2 dabs of APC, 1 dab of NPA, EW, and a baseball bat. 1 dab of APC behind each ear, a dab of NPA on the throat, EW on my crotch, and the baseball bat at my side. I was at the club, standing baside the dance floor...chillin. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] This 8 annnnnd a half walks by, winks, smiles, and purrrrrs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] As she passed, I checked out her toilet grippers. Pewwwwww! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] She was sporting a pancaker (rear end flatter than two day old opened beer), annnnnnnd she had toilet paper stuck to her shoe! Ewwwwww!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Then out of the blue comes this 10 and a half! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Kind of muscular, well over six feet, and huge legs! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] She detects the mones cause eyes were dilating, and she started smiling and foaming from the mouth, while looking at me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Someone behind me whispered in my ear, \"That\'s Joe the homo! He knocks men out that he likes, and have his way with them!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] From my hip came my bat! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I hit\'em once! He was out, and so was I.....Outter there! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] By the way...it was NPA/w. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] (MOBLEYC57)

TBird - T\'wasn\'t that bad. It was done over time. Just got to the point where I\'d thought I\'d share me thoughts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Watcher - These were all the things that I cut and pasted for myself. I, personally, couldn\'t afford your mix, so I didn\'t allow myself to dream the dream of trying it. Doc Smellthis had one of those million dollar mixes as well. There are others mixes that I didn\'t use too. I\'ve never heard anyone say anything about your mix, but you, and still...you didn\'t post too many hit stories on your Mix 1, and I was waiting for\'em. I think Bassman said he tried it, and got the Teddy bear or lets be friends thingy. If I wanted a friend, I\'d buy a poodle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sorry, but \"believe you me,\" it wasn\'t personal. Nutin but luv fer ya Watcher, and you can bet your last Lincoln (penny) on that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]