I picked up some L-Arginine (500mg tabs) today and some Yohimbe bark (500mb tablets).

After reading, I\'m seeing the L-Arginine is best dosed at 2 500mg tabs per day, totalling 1000mg; and best to take on an empty stomach. Is this true, or should it vary depending on my diet?

I also got the bottle of Yohimbe Bark, 500mg tabs. I read anywhere from 800-1100mg daily was a good dosage, and 1/2 that (400-550mb) was good for going out and wanting a boost in libido. (Yes I know I\'m 20, but I\'m trying to get the best of both worlds...masturbation on my normal schedule and still have the drive an hour or two later when I go out..and the L-Arginine to build me back up quick). I took 500mg today before I headed out, and didn\'t really notice any difference. I did get a little lightheaded about 30 mins after taking the pill, but I also applied AE/TE about 15 mins before I got the lightheadness...so I\'m not sure which it was. Should it be an instant feeling, or will it gradually build after I take them for a couple of days?

Thanks for the help guys/gals.

-Jon