rrior diet, how\'s that going. You notice any difference with the pheromones.

As far as me....I\'ve been on it for probably 5 weeks now. It\'s a life change for me.

But, let me add some more info...

We know that without food growth hormone goes up, etc to burn fat...

Anyway.

I was reading Men\'s Health...They showed a study with mice. When the mice reduced calorid intake ERASED ALL SIGNS OF AGING!

Eating so often, it just waers the body down too.

Anyway, that was good. It just lets you know it\'s working.

Eating once a day, I bleieve is BEST. Because you can\'t have more reduced calorid intake than 000, lol, and than at night you get your energy.

I know that growth hormone can make you look more primal, monkey like, etc, change the bone structure, in your face, etc.

HOWEVER, I\'m not sure if it\'s becuase of that, but I have noticed that my face has literally started to change. It may be due to muscles, etc. Either way, it\'s changed. I think your whole body starts changing.

But, it takes a while. The 2 weeks is adapting, meaning not getting headaches. HOWEVER, I was reading that even with Growth Hormone secratouges, injections, etc it takes 6-8 months before the entire body starts changing completely.
Ie, more muscle mass, less fat, etc, bone structure etc.

Triple H uses growth hormone and his face does look like a monkey.

Anyway, second...

I got pics, they\'re fairly new, but...

I dont\' know how I\'m supposed to post them. I scanned them into the comp, but it\'s not a url address...It\'s not on a site or anything...

If anyone wants them, I suppose they can e-mail me at marv14yag@aol.com

Either way.
I\'ve always had pics though, lol...Never figured out how to post them, then what\'s his name did, but htat was url address type thing...

Either way.

What can you do...??

Bart