They are all so delicious, which one do you choose?

I dont\' see a difference,you can eat both food AND girls.

Oooo, you have the diffeetn kinds...

Bacon - She is a little cubby, wears a g string and has a nice soft bubble but, and she wears those tight pants, the ones that show off the bubble but, the thin material but tight

Steak - She\'s got a nice, juicy worked out ass. She\'s got a big ass but it\'s worked out (weights, etc) she\'s toned...They ALWYAS are burnette - dirty blonde hair.
This would be someone in particular I\"m thinking of I know of...

Butter, cream, and everything inbetween! - This is your hot blond haired, pink tittied soft ass, no muscles Swidish girls, they taste like cream mixed with grape jelly, mmmmmmm...

Then you got your asparagus and brocalli\'s...
This is LIsa Loe. The girl at the books a milliion counter withthe glasses. She is smart, intelligent, and funny (witty), when mixed with the cheese, she can become QUITE TASTY.

Hamburgers - They are someone like the steaks, but they are the women with big double d - tits. Not saggy, held up nice with a pushup bra. She\'s always got a necklace, or something inbetween those bazooka\'s to show off her bangin cleavage.

Then you have the hotdogs...Thees girls are kind of thin a little. They are abround 5\'6\" or so. They have dark hair, they have that mean look, like they want tto kill you and f** you, etc. There ise aparticular model in the magzine I saw whilea go , but dont\' feel like getting it out..

Then, I have not thought to classify these next two.

You have the Gisel Bunchen, hot thin, petite, rape her with your pinky finger hot damn..

Then, you have, one of MY PERSONAL FAVORITES to f***, right up there with the butter, cream, and everything inbetween girls...

This is the wide, full, soft, lucious lips. She has the under the eyes, dark eyes and she\'s got dark hair, this is the girl on the damn, one of the cigarette adds in the magazines where it\'s green and it\'s like, feel the sensation or something... (Ther\'es no cigarette even in the d*mn add.)

Now, these are some of your BASIC food gropus..

Then you have the mixed foods. Like, Lazanna, Pizza, etc. Different, mixed ingredients...

This is like hwere you have different traits for the stuff...

Where you have the blond haired with soft lips and the the girls with bleached hair, and etc.

Or, it\'s the hotdogs, but they have the steak bodies, etc.

All kinds of combos, etc.

The thing is, no matter what your favorite is, you would NOT LIKE to have it all the time.
My favorite pizza is Mexican, but all the rest, Italian, regular, etc, they taste so damn good.

Which do you choose, you\'d like to eat them all up, or should I say OUT.

Mmmm...Damn, finer lookin good!

EAT UP!!

Bart