I\'ve been getting this pain since I was a kid. It\'s been diagnosed as so many things, ranging from dehydration to muscle spasms to a pulled muscle..but nobody knows what the hell it is exactly. I used to get it as a kid when I would go and push myself hard physically.

I didn\'t get it for a long time, but now I seem to be getting the pain more frequently. It\'s in my right side, and will last a day or so. It friggin feels like someone just grabbed a hold of my right side and is holding a knife in it. I think it might be caused by drinking...as a couple of months ago when I got totally wasted it came, but I also had sex that night..so I don\'t know. It also came last night, after drinking, and making out/getting head (in a friggin car last night, uncomfortable Honda seats).

Has anyone else experienced this, or has any idea what the hell it is? Nothing makes it go away. I\'ve tried heating pad, and it will subdue it for a little bit. Icing it only numbs it for a little bit but it\'s still there. Excedrin, Aleve, Tylenol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen..all do nothing. And I\'ve tried drinking like a 1/2 gallon of water when I feel it coming on...like last night right after I got home. But it\'s still here and wont go away.

-Jon