I have been using pheros for about a month now and here is what i have seen ... or at least what i believe i have seen. Myself being very skeptical of all this as there really hasnt been any concrete proof of any connection between pheros and the oposite sex (or i could be wrong) but done alot of reading. So.. i consider myself a pretty good looking guy maybe a 7 or 8 but lacked the confidence to walk up to a chick and start chatting her.. this has been a major downfall for myself.. girls always came to me.. ya i know sad, but some of them were extrememly nice looking. Now enough about that heres what happened since i have started wearing mones:

4 days of NPA+APC 3:7 nothing for the first 4 days. One chick at work which i cant stand and she cant stand me (not good looking at all) started giving me googly eyes.. ! she makes me really nervous even to be around.. theres something up with this. It started a short time after wearing pheros. Not much since then has happened i dont believe other than i feel alot more confident about everything in general (realm certainly works also)... BUT

Sunday night my friend and myself went out to a club.. not a lot of people there a handfull of nice looking girls present. One chick walks to the bar beside me, asks for a piece of paper from the waitress and writes her phone number out and name and hands it too me then takes off..!! real crazy.. i would say she was the nicest looking next to one other in the bar.. but i\'m gettin there..

I walked over to the DJ to talk for a bit.. on the way back the other good looking chick waves me over and asks me what cologne i was wearing.. she was really nice and stared at me like she was puppy in heat or something... So i would say a couple of definite hits happening here...

Mixture:
when i was applying some alter ego, i spilled 1/4 of the bottle on the counter. I used a pile of it dabbing my fingers in it and putting it on my neck.. i would say at least 10-15 drops (OS material for sure!!) i then went with 4 drops of NPA then rubbed 4 dabs of APC on.. i figured what the heck... now this has got to be an OD. But the chicks kept coming!!! wondering if it was the pheros or not. So i ended up with a nice looking chicks phone number and bailed.

any thoughts.. i believe this was the first solid hits i have had on this stuff.. which i assume was the mixture i was wearing. It didnt appear to be smokey in the bar but i was a little loaded.

Also: how long is a bottle of NPA supposed to last? mine is gone within a month??? not sure if i spilled some or not. I will post again if i have anything else