Ok folks I have posted, and some of you have responded about trying some stuff out on woman I work with and really want to develope relationship with (see \"Newbie need help! and \"Hits with NPA?\") The first week I used AE (my first purchase) Nothing much happened. Last week I got NPA. Monday used two dabs covered by cologn. Got possible hit with comment she made about me not trying to feel her up while we were hugging (we hug often anyway). I felt like she was a little more flirty etc. Tuesday made same application of NPA we fought like cats and dogs!!!!!! Wednesday she was off. Thursday I used one dab NPA Covered with 1/4 SOE gelpack. Things went much better, but nothing out of the ordinary. Friday, two dabs NPA, covered by 1/2 gelpack SOE. We went riding around in her car for an hour and a half at lunch to find a rug for her house. I thought surely I would get some kind of hit being that close to her for that long. But not really anything to report. Later that afternoon we had nice long chat about things personal to both of us, but we do this all he time as well.

Anybody got any suggestions what I can do with AE, NPA, SOE this week that might get some interest from this woman???

Thanks!