Hello everyone!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve been unofficially a member of the forum for a couple of months now...only not able to post or reply except once. Anyways, I am now official thanks to Bruce. Since then, I have enjoyed reading everyones post and such. I\'m kind of a shy guy until you get to know me and my confidence really isn\'t all that wonderful either, but...

I bought my first mones at the begining of March. I should have started with more different kinds, but I started off with the best (or at least that\'s what I was told) PIm.
I varied the applications everytime I went out (even went for the OD) and I was a bit dissapointed for the first two months, but I stayed faithful, then I got my first DIHL. And then another and then another. PI was working and I was so happy (because I didn\'t want to become one of those skeptics). I found that with just PI alone, two drops on the back of the neck, one dab on each temple, and one drop between both wrist (for the most part a total of about four drops) and I was getting the DIHL\'s almost everywhere I went.

I decided that I needed to kick up the expirimintaion a bit, so I got some PPAm. PPA has a great smell. I found that when I used one drop on each wrist and one on the middle of my neck, I was getting a lot of hits of just friendly out-of-the-blue conversations.

That night I decided to expiriment at the club. I applied the PPA in my nomal spots then I figured to add on the PI. I didn\'t add as much PI this time...only on the back of my neck. I got hits all night long. WhoooHooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I was the man. Some girl even came out of no where and kissed me for no apparent reason, but I knew why [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] hehehe

Unfortunately, even though I\'ve gotten hits, I\'ve noticed that I don\'t get them each time I go out, even with the same applications...sometimes I do, sometimes I don\'t. Does anyone have an idea of why this could be?

My self-confidence in general has boosted, but when it comes to women that I\'m really interested in, it\'s all shot to hell and I feel like a schoolboy in the fifth gread again...so it still really isn\'t all that great or where I want it to be. Anyone have any self confidence tips?

Anyways, a couple of nights ago, I was a klutz, I knocked over and nearly wasted all of my PPA. Bummer! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Of course I decided to get some more. It should be here in a couple of days. On top of that, I purchaced APC, since I\'ve read such good things about it here in the forum. I really hope to build up my phero stock as much as I can, so that I can try the different mixes I read so much about.

Hope you all enjoyed the praise of pheros. I hope I\'ll be writing about more in the future! Until then...