(Everything I wrote below is just a theory I have no evidence backing it yet.)

Pheromone Theory.

Theory name: Indifference OD

What it is: The pheromone theory of Indifference OD is when the user is wearing a incomprehensible amount of pheromones, the effects of the pheromones are then lost due to the factors of the VNO. When a user is wearing 100x times the amount of phero\'s that would natural be produced he/she is not creating a aura of sexual attraction around them, instead he/she is just adding a feeling to the enviroment the intended receiver(s) is in. Instead of someone realizing that this person (subconciously) is the carrier of the pheromones they are just given a good feeling and, the mind subconciously makes up for the VNO\'s inability to detect the source and attaches the feeling to the most visually(personality if possible) person in the area. In essence we may all be ODing due to the high concentrations of the pheromone products, and the daily build up of phero\'s after much use. The social hookup theory comes into play again when one is using too much of a phero-product, this could even be the generally prescribed amount. If there is a group of guys and a women is inable to detect the carrier she may just assume that friends who hang together are usually equal in social status, and looks, and will mark it unimporant as long as that feeling is still there. This is true concerning friends espeically. Basically instead of sending a personal message of ourselves we may just be giving others a good feeling about others, and supplying the mood in an enviroment.

Causes: The concentration of many products may be \"overkill\" and the constant build up of pheromones even after showering, especially if one applies daily.

Signs:
1. You are getting strong hits/DIHL from the opposite sex at far distances (15 feet and beyond).

2. No one of both sexes really responds or notices you have an OD (overdose) amount of pheromones on.

3. People or women around you are interested in another man in the way that pheromones would cause.

4. Once you take a shower and/or wash your clothes you notice that sexual attention from others to you increases noticibly.

5. A lead in to the social hookup theory (watcher), those near you are getting unusally more attention and interest from the opposite sex.

6. The hits and signs of attraction have gone down a bit since you started using pheromones.

7. Pheromones seem to just not work.

Suggestions: It may be a good experiment if you apply pheromones on a daily basis or even less to, maybe apply a product at a good amount the night before you sleep, awake and take a decent shower.

I have also heard of one story of a person who used an SOE gel pack (applied somewhere in the room I presume) to spice up a class (more chatty) now its not like people were staring at the desk where it was applied and started laughing and talking to it instead it created an all around mood.

-------------------------------------------
Previous posts about indifference of mine. I especially like the one about concious smell of scents and the VNO.
-------------------------------------------

\"monesrule I know exactly what you mean, and how you feel. I have had my modest(not modest good) success with -mones, pretty damn good hits and intense stares and oh even some DIHL, but my position right now is that no one really knows I am wearing -mones as I like to think. This is may just be becasue I have been wearing them for around 4 months, and I have gotten used to the effects?

I don\'t really agree with franki\'s side on it though I can understand it and I do love franki . Here is my theory when you put on a massive amount of -none we are talking about 500 times that which anyone would produce now that is a $hitload to put it mildly. You become so engulfed that you are no longer engulfed. Imagine how smoke slowly fills a room. Or even this have you ever been in a classroom or group or any place where someone lets out a scent like a girl letting out some body spray or perfume, you smell this but you cannot find out where its origin (where it came from) it may take you a long time or you may just not find it! At that point the whole room is just this smell it doesn\'t seem like its coming from over here or over there! I don\'t think phero\'s are this weak I think they are much more accurate then our olfactory system, but its just a theory I am tossing around in my head.

Its hard for guys like me and maybe you to just put on a drop of AE its a tough time getting over the fact that it may be better, but I am looking for distance hits too but since we do not fully know the range of pheromones at whatever concentration I will just have to do what I am doing now theorizing.

BTW: How can mones just work for someone and not another person? Pheromones are strike without prejudice! Thats like the whole you produce alot of -none or -nol argument another urban legend when we are lacking true details.

PS monesrule, try this after wearing pheros for a week straight (or you can do this next) when you are going somewhere with alot of fine ass just take a good shower and apply no phero\'s, some and even I had pretty good success with using a considerable amount of pheros and then taking a shower or letting off for a day.

-------------------------------------
Just adding, in my initial post above I think I underestimated phero\'s like I do alot, I have gotten some respones close to OD amounts (not sure if it was a huge od I doubt) It may be just that I am spoiled when it comes to attention or something and you know well its time for me to go and do nothing but homework.\"

\"Yeah most definitly, when a women has a great amount of distance from all of the men around she can easily pick up on the faint but poignant -mones, and infaturate herself with the man who is the carrier, that is all dependent on dosage though, and alot of us guys get confused when we can be standing right by a girl and not get the wanted effect but as soon as we move away a bit boom you get it. I have gotten looks from girls close on what I would consider OD days I just have to find a middle ground as its more complex then I may have though.\"

\"Just general assumptions, what I am thinking is a soft but poignant phero-signature is much better, not always though I will try to explain. Lets say you are wearing two sprays of TE, you are around 5 feet from a girl, and there are many other guys around, basically you are in a bar. This is I am guessing 300x or higher times the amount of a normal man. A girl in a bar who is submerged in this feeling doesn\'t have time nor the really want or curiousty to find out where its coming from its just there, and the chance of getting picked out of the litter may be slimmed down (not completely).

In the end the VNO always does or tries to do its job by targeting the producer, but what does large amounts of pheros usually mean to you? well a large amount of guys sitting around, the girl getting spoiled by 300x has no real reason to find the exact producer all of these guys are high producers (social hookup theory - watcher). I think women catch on and play the game when a guy wearing 2 drops of AE sitting 20 feet away is giving of this vibe,which is searched for a bit and locked on.

Here is what it boils down to. You and 3 other guys are lets say 30 feet away, seperated pretty far but the girls VNO can pick up the pretty precisly which guy it is, then and there she has him tagged and when he gets closer, if she can she takes the intense phero levels as his own, and associates him exclusively with that. I am not saying I am right about any of this just speculation and thinking, I wish I had some sort of experimental proof ahh well. Lastly I think phero detection can fall into many categories maybe it works some ways sometimes and vice versa.
-------------------
EDIT ADDED a bit

Think about 3 guys in the same circle talking to eachother and moving around, seems kind of hard to pinpoint the exact location at first, maybe its not arghhh wish I knew, do any guys work exclusively with women? Or are a rare male surrounded by females?
thanks\"
---------------------------------------------