Hello All,

I\'m new to the boards. I\'m going to be ordering some pheros to make my own mix. I have read over the posts and still have a question or two.

I am going to do the mix by Ktel(sp?) with a couple of my own changes.

The mix I\'m going to do is:

40% -none based product (3:1 NPA/m - PI/m) - I know that
these are not entirely -none, but with the \"special\"
ingredients will have the same effect.
40% -nol (pure from chemistry set).
10% -rone (pure from chemistry set).
10% A1 (pure).

I will be premixing these and applying them.

I will be using the -none base product in the mix for the base of my application. I read that .04mg is the OD range for -none (or NPA equivalent) and 2 drops of NPA equals right at .04mg. The range for -none base in the mix I want to be at is about .025mg for best effectiveness. Since NPA will be 40%(? - haven\'t done exact calculation yet)of the mix I am thinking that once mixed, The max rate for the mix with the other pheros in it will be 5 drops from the NPA sized dropper. That would put me just in the OD range of NPA. I want to back off of this and I am thinking 3 drops of the total phero mix will work great. That should put me around the .025 range of -none\'s and that\'s the main OD worry.

Does this sound correct to the experienced users?

Also, I am thinking about experimenting with the deer musk (I am willing to go through alot to find a great mix).

Will this cause an OD if used with my phero mix? I\'m not sure if the deer musk contains pheros or works on another principle, but if it has pheros as the cause of attraction, I think this will wind up being an OD if used with my phero mix.

I was thinking 3 drops of my phero mix and 2 drops of deer musk.

Does anyone know how using the deer musk will affect the phero mix? Will it compliment it or cause OD?

Also, I want to make sure I have measurements right. The OD range of -none is .04, or is the OD range for entire phero mix including -none .04?

Thanks for the great posts I\'ve been able to read and for helping me.