Hi,

I have a couple of different questions actually. The first is if you have pheromones on, how far away can a woman be and the pheromones still have a good effect on the woman? Is it just a couple of feet, or could a women be standing clear across a room from you and still be able to sense the pheromones?

I would like to hear what you all have to say about this and maybe in your own personal experiences as to how far you have actually seen the pheromones you wear really work -- and at what distance you usually see your pheromones work the best.

I also would like to hear how long you think pheromones take to work when you are wearing them? Like if you have pheromones on and are standing next to a women how long do you usually think it will take for her to sense the pheromones and possibly have a reaction? And what are the chances that if you walk by a woman that she will be able to sense pheromones on you from just simply walking by her?

I would really like to hear what you all have to say on this subject as well, and any personal experiences you may have had that may shed some more light on either and/or both of these subjects. Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to this message.

-Dave