The lightweight AE bottle strikes again, yesterday half the bottle spilled all over the place yesterday while in a rush to get ready. I had to go so I wiped off what I could and put on some extra SOE and WAGG to try and counteract any OD effects.

Well, heres the first thing I noticed...went to a mcdonalds and when the girl was giving me my drink she had this odd spaced out look to her (DIHL?) and she spilled the drink all over the counter, thankfully not on me tho, but it did spill on someone else there. I\'m guessing the AE OD could have confused her, but then again that might just be normal behavior for someone at mcdonalds! Well, later on that day nothing too unusual happened, except at least one alphamale type seemed to act very threatened around me.

The spilled AE is all over my room now. Last night one of my cats was jumping from window to window in my room and acting all crazy, I\'m guessing from the spill. So today in school my backpack had some of the spilled AE on it and I put some more SOE and WAGG on myself, well a lot of SOE. People were very friendly, and all seemed to gather around my general area, even people in the class that I don\'t usually talk to.

So all in all, yeah a bunch of AE is now wasted but at least I was able to avoid any nasty OD effects. I\'m guessing I have WAGG to thank for that, because I can only imagine how much -none was spilled.

Anyone have similar spill experiences or comments?