Setup:

Last night, got off work, and went to head to my friends house. I applied 3 drops of AE, 2 under my ears on my neck and one in the front. I then put about 2/3 (about 6 drops maybe) of an SoE gel-pack on (1/2 on wrists, 1/2 on neck). I covered really well with Ralph Lauren Romance cologne (2 sprays directly on my neck).

I went to Publix to see the girl I\'ve been dating. Every girl I went by looked right at me, but wouldn\'t hold it. They wouldn\'t smile or frown, they would just look at me and look down or away and keep walking. I checked back a couple of times, and none of them looked again. I went up to my girl and started talking to her. She was getting off the clock, so we talked for a minute. She wasn\'t touchy-feely like she has been the past week or so (though she was at work, so that might have been it). She was very talkative though.

I left there, and went over to my friends house. About 7 of us there. Usually everyone is cracking on each other, joking around, all the time. One friend BJ gets most of it cuz he\'s the skinny guy that everyone gives [bad word] to. I\'m usually cracking on him the most, but for some reason I just didn\'t feel like talking. I wasn\'t in a bad mood, I just felt more like watching and standing back. Everyone there wouldn\'t stop talking...ALL NIGHT. If someone wasn\'t saying something (even while we were watching a movie), someone would just blurt out something. Everyone seemed very aggitated. Someone would say something, and they would snap back seriously, and get pissed off at each other easy.

The highlight of the night was my friend Tims\' sister. She had been interested in me before, and now I think the AE really helped. Usually I crack on her, flirt with her, whatever, but not much touchy-feely contact. Last night all bets were off though, she was grabbing on me, standing right next to me the whole night. When the movie started she came over and laid down with me and spooned for an hour or so while watching.

My question, was this right, or did I OD a little bit w/ too much SoE combined with the AE? I covered it, and couldn\'t smell the AE, but could smell the SoE on my wrists since I didn\'t cover there. All the guys there seemed very aggitated, and pushy. None of them really cracked on me much like usual. We all usually make fun of each other like crazy just for laughs, but they mostly ignored me most of the night and a couple of them (and Tims\' sister) said I seemed like I was in a grouchy mood. I was quiet a lot of the night, and didn\'t say much (very unusual). Is this from the AE or the SoE, and should I apply a little less next time?